Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 month stats





Oh boy, are we getting big down here in 'bama!! At AJ's last visit to the Pediatrician, he weighed in at 16 lbs 5 oz. and he is now 26 inches long. Dr. Eberly has affectionately pinned him as "Hoss"! Jimbo Fisher has already called to sign AJ as defensive lineman for the 2026-2027 FSU Football season! Grayson's 11th birthday is just around the corner! I can't believe my baby girl is getting so grown up. She is going on an extra special trip with her Nana and Gampy to New York City and Washington D.C. Not only will she come back as a Broadway baby, she will be running for president in November (hahaha!!)

1 comment:

Kaylor said...

They are adorable!! I cannot believe how big AJ is getting, hopefully I will get to see him before he gets to big! (feel free to pass down all those cute hand me downs to his cousin Luke, lol!)
Love yall!